Our vision is to ensure the most successful outcomes for all our pupils especially those with special and/or additional needs through a shared moral purpose and the development of outstanding practice across the Alliance.
In order to achieve our vision we will:
- Foster a culture of openness, honesty and trust within and beyond the Alliance
- Demonstrate a commitment to improving outcomes for students with SEN / AEN through high-quality teaching and learning
- Direct activities to impact on standards and ensure that school-based CPD impacts on classroom practice and the progress of students
- Embrace our collective role in meeting needs across the local area
- Evaluate our practice to ensure national key performance indicators are met within our local context.